cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmaciel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel Request was accidentally cancelled/closed

Hello there! 

Is there a way to "reopen" a travel request that was accidentally closed/canceled? 

I now need to attach it to an expense report and I somehow closed it, so it is not available to attach to the expense report! 

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmaciel I'm trying to find your SAP Concur account, but based on your email and company name, I'm not finding anything. Is there another name your company goes by or some other way I should search for you?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
i0137801
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue. mu e-mail address is stephanie.tcherny-lessenot@sanofi.com. I would also need to reopen and approved travel request

MendozaV

Hi Kevin i have same situation, my pre request has been closed accidentally email address is veronica.mendoza@ge.com, would you be able to help?

lltan
New Member - Level 1

Hi , i have the same issue too. I accidentally close a request that is still in the process of claiming. Can you assist on that. My email is loklim.tan@sumup.com.

TashN
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same thing. How do I re-open the approved travel request so I can add the expenses?

Thanks.

kmaciel

Hi There! I have another email address mcastillo@optum.com (My work name in concur is Kristina M though!) I should be able to be found under UHG or Optum/OptumRx. Would love some help! My expense report is past due! 

This same issue affects me as well. Keithen_Baldwin@uhc.com is my email address. Looking for any ability to reopen a closed travel approval request.

I have the same issue. mu e-mail address is stephanie.tcherny-lessenot@sanofi.com. I would also need to reopen and approved travel request

MendozaV

Hi, I also need help to re-open a travel request that was accidentally closed while trying to link pre-approval to a Claim, my email is veronica.mendoza@ge.com

lltan
New Member - Level 1

Hi , i have the same issue too. I accidentally close a request that is still in the process of claiming. Can you assist on that. My email is loklim.tan@sumup.com.