cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gary_hanks
New Member - Level 3

Travel Request not available

I am needing to book travel for the first time and I do not have the Travel Request option available. Who would I need to contact to have Travel added? Connected TripIt but nothing changed on Concur.

11 REPLIES 11
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

You will have to contact your Concur Administrator to update your profile to have access to travel. Usually, this information can be found on your Concur home page. But, if not, I recommend contacting IT or Finance and they should be able to direct you to the appropriate person.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gary_hanks @JessicaL is correct about contacting your site administrator. It most likely is that you didn't have this permission assigned to your profile. If you aren't sure who to contact, when you log in to SAP Concur, look in the Company Notes section. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gary_hanks
New Member - Level 3

Thank you, 

Where is the Company Notes section?

I was just promoted so this is most likely the reason. I just do not know who to contact.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gary_hanks log in to your SAP Concur profile. Once there, reference the screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1625681544726.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gary_hanks
New Member - Level 3

Thank you, I just don't have anything like your screenshot. 

gary_hanks_0-1625684062260.png

gary_hanks
New Member - Level 3

I'm trying to find who I can contact for help. I'm working with my manager as well, just trying to see if I can be a help in the process. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gary_hanks So, it appears you are in a travel rule class that is set to Expense only, which means you don't have access to the Travel tool. That's also why you aren't seeing the Company Notes. I'll send you a private message with the email address you should contact for Travel help. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right corner of this Community.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Emily
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin 

Same thing happened to me.  I used to have the Travel tools but somehow lost access to it now.  Can you let me know to whom I should talk to? I have already checked with internal IT and finance but fruitless.    Thanks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Emily when you log into SAP Concur do you see a Company Notes section? If so, there might be contact information there about who to contact for issues. Check that and let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Emily
Occasional Member - Level 1

The Company Notes and the whole page is just "Expense" related now....

Emily_0-1637769437271.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Emily just sent you a private message here on the Community. Check the envelope icon. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey