cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
girldavis
New Member - Level 1

Travel Profile-Settings

I am trying to set up a travel arranger but based on the directions I don't see the "Travel Settings" on the left hand side on my profile in order to assign an arranger.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@girldavis looks like you resolved this. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gijohnson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello, I do not see an answer to the original question or how to resolve this issue. I see others are having the same problem. If you can advise on how to resolve that would be much appreciated. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gijohnson the original poster resolved their own issue and didn't provide the details of what they did to resolve it. I would look into your profile, but I cannot seem to find it based on your provided email address. 

When you sign in to SAP Concur, you have a Trip Search area on the home screen and you see Travel at the top of the screen?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rwright1
Occasional Member - Level 1

I did not see an answer to the original question.  How is the travel arranger information entered.  I do not see the Travel Settings either?  Thx

Richie Wright
catherinetsai
New Member - Level 1

There are two parts.  One is for the travel assistant (get flights and hotels) and one expense delegate (close out expense report, add receipts, etc). 

To assign a Travel Assistant:

• Click Profile, and then click Profile Settings
  • On the left hand side under Travel Settings, click Assistants/Arrangers
  • Click the add button
  • Add the person you wish; check “can book travel for me”, and if you want check “is primary assistant for travel”; Save
  • Save

To assign a Expense Delegates:

1. Click Profile, and then click Profile Settings.
  2. Click Expense Delegates.
  3. Under Request Settings; click Request Delegates.
  4. Under Delegates tab, click Add.
  5. Search via email; and select
  6. Please check all available checkboxes, then click Save.
  7. To verify this is complete, click Profile, and then click Profile Settings.
  8. Click Email Address.
  9. Click Travel Arrangers/Delegates.
  10. Click Verify
bobiazi
Occasional Member - Level 3

Are you assigned as a travel assistant? Travel assistant cannot access SAP Concur Travel functions (can't book travel) nor access the profile for another user. Their functions involve agency contact, and email.