cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
almaes
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Fusion

Can someone explain Travel Fusion to me?

For some reason my brain won't wrap around it.

2 Solutions
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@almaes Hello.  Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community.  Travelfusion operates the largest global web-direct booking system. With connections to numerous websites – centrally managed through one web service – Travelfusion provides a deep level of website integration along with a simple and consistent booking process.

Concur has partnered with Travelfusion to access fares available only on select supplier websites. This streamlined booking process is available for carriers that are not accessible through GDS or direct reservation system integration. Travelfusion bookings are 100% automated and integrated into the same user-friendly interface travelers have come to expect from Concur.
Once a traveler decides on a given web fare and accepts the purchase conditions, an instant purchase takes place on the vendor website, and then Concur Travel updates the travel agency and corporate records. The website purchase process is completely integrated into Concur Travel, so the traveler does not leave the system to complete a booking.

Travelfusion must be enabled on each individual Travel Configuration and their are configuration settings/steps that need to occur.  I have attached the Travelfusion Guide for reference.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@almaes Yes, a PNR is built with a passive segment.  Your TMC (Travel Management Company) needs to support it.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@almaes Hello.  Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community.  Travelfusion operates the largest global web-direct booking system. With connections to numerous websites – centrally managed through one web service – Travelfusion provides a deep level of website integration along with a simple and consistent booking process.

Concur has partnered with Travelfusion to access fares available only on select supplier websites. This streamlined booking process is available for carriers that are not accessible through GDS or direct reservation system integration. Travelfusion bookings are 100% automated and integrated into the same user-friendly interface travelers have come to expect from Concur.
Once a traveler decides on a given web fare and accepts the purchase conditions, an instant purchase takes place on the vendor website, and then Concur Travel updates the travel agency and corporate records. The website purchase process is completely integrated into Concur Travel, so the traveler does not leave the system to complete a booking.

Travelfusion must be enabled on each individual Travel Configuration and their are configuration settings/steps that need to occur.  I have attached the Travelfusion Guide for reference.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
almaes
Occasional Member - Level 2

@TriciaW  Once it's booked is there a record built in the GDS as well?

Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@almaes Yes, a PNR is built with a passive segment.  Your TMC (Travel Management Company) needs to support it.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps