cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeremy_Rhodes
Occasional Member - Level 1

The app will not find hotels after iOS 17 update.

Since updating to iOS 17 my device nor my coworkers will allow us to find a hotel.  The app will continue to show a spinning ICON and never display anything then time out, this started last Friday for us.   My coworkers that have not upgraded to iOS 17 yet, do not have any issues.   I have deleted and reinstalled the app and I tried the the latest app update 9-26-2023. 

Air and Car reservations seem to work correctly. 

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Jeremy_Rhodes Hello!  I am sorry for the issues with the iOS 17.  I was able to confirm other clients are having this issue as well.  I would suggest reaching out to your SAP Concur Administrator to have a case created.  I will send you a private message with your Admin's contact info.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
E_Kipp
New Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, I am new to the Concur Community and was searching this very issue. I tend to want to keep all my apps and software updated to the latest and I have the same exact problem. Can you help me?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@E_Kipp Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. As Melanie stated, this is currently a known issue that is being investigated. I will send you a Private Message with a contact that you can reach out to. They will be able to open a case with the SAP Concur Support team. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
markacox
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes - Exactly the same issue here. Spinning icon on search (hotels). Only option to force close the app. Have raised an internal IT ticket. iOS 17.0.2. Latest Concur APP