cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rossana
Occasional Member - Level 1

Several crossed issues, both Travel and Expense

Hi, apologies for non-specific title, but I didn't feel like starting a discussion for each topic.

From what I understand, I'm using the old  UI. As an assistant, I work as a delegate.

Here the list of the issues I've encountered so far:

Travels:

1.  I have a choice of flights listed for booking, but when I click to confirm my choice and move forward, I get an error like

Rossana_0-1652344556558.png

and my understanding (by calling helpdesk) is that there is no available place on that flight anymore., so I don't really understand why it's choosable in the first place.

2.  Travel Arrangements won't update, only itinerary does, which is very inconvenient. If I change or add something in a trip I booked, Travel Arrangements won't reflect it.

3. I receiveTravel Arrangements by email twice

3. Sometimes trips costs upon booking are in a different currency than the one set in the profile

Expense:

1.  I often cannot expense a trip, even days after it's completed. I don't understand the criteria for being able to expense it or not. There used to be a link, in the Trip Library, under "Action", to "Expense trip" but I don't have it anymore.

2.  I often cannot import a trip itinerary into an expense report. I get "no itineraries available" despite having the booking/trip done a completed.

I'd really appreciate support for those situations.

Thank you, regards

Rossana

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rossana I'll try and reply as best I can. See my responses below in red. 

1.  I have a choice of flights listed for booking, but when I click to confirm my choice and move forward, I get an error like

KevinD_0-1652379448607.png

and my understanding (by calling helpdesk) is that there is no available place on that flight anymore., so I don't really understand why it's choosable in the first place. It is possible that while you were searching, someone purchased the seat. So, while it did come up as an option, by the time you tried to reserve it, it was gone. Also, there could be some lag time between the update from the airline into the GDS system that would reflect in SAP Concur.

2.  Travel Arrangements won't update, only itinerary does, which is very inconvenient. If I change or add something in a trip I booked, Travel Arrangements won't reflect it. Where are you seeing travel arrangements? Could you provide a screenshot, please?

3. I receiveTravel Arrangements by email twice

3. Sometimes trips costs upon booking are in a different currency than the one set in the profile Do you have an example of this you can provide by screenshot? I don't know how this could be happening. Is this for your own trips or other people? Maybe provide a screenshot of the trip costs then provide me the name of the employee in a private message so I can look at their profile.

Expense:

1.  I often cannot expense a trip, even days after it's completed. I don't understand the criteria for being able to expense it or not. There used to be a link, in the Trip Library, under "Action", to "Expense trip" but I don't have it anymore. Have you tried the My Trips area on the SAP Concur home screen below the Trip Search? Trips should be visible there and the option to Create an expense report  should be there. See screenshot. My option is grayed out due to the Request needing to be approved. 

2.  I often cannot import a trip itinerary into an expense report. I get "no itineraries available" despite having the booking/trip done a completed. Is your company using Travel Allowance? usually that is the only time you need to import an itinerary

KevinD_1-1652381314742.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.