I can't submit my request of an air ticket, it says : 

nadia1_0-1664274348391.png

I can't see where is the error 

please help

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nadia1 did you get this resolved? If not, I would need to see the whole Request. The system will flag the Request errors so you can correct them.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
57Horses
New Member - Level 1

My God I hate this software. 

Travel request - a normal travel request as I have been submitting successfully for 18 years now, generates the following useless message:  "This request has one or more errors" - but does not indicate WHAT those errors might possibly BE. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@57Horses I'm looking at your January Travel Requests and I see the Alerts at the top and what the message is. Did you expand the Alerts to see the verbiage? Can you take a screenshot of your screen so I can see that the Alerts are not showing for you, please? My view shouldn't be any different than yours so I'd like to see what you are experiencing if it is different that what I see. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.