cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Belle
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Fiori with Horizon Visual Design Theme

Hello! 

To those who are currently using this new theme I would like to know what are the issues you are encountering? This is not yet available for us since we are using the Budget module. We need to know what issues are currently present.

We are using Request, Travel, Budget and Expense modules. Appreciate anything that you can share!

Thank you,

Belle

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Belle Thanks for your post. I wanted to remind you that you have the ability to preview the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme on the web, without enabling the settings for your users. I highly recommend this, as each customer's configuration might be different. You can follow the steps outlined in the How to Preview the SAP Fiori with Horizon Visual Theme on the Web article posted in the SAP Concur Community. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KrisB

Unfortunately none of the documentation that has been published about previewing is helpful. It is starting to seem like this is just for companies that have the Travel part. Can companies that only have Expense  ,  Invoice and Reporting PREVIEW anything. We are trying to get prepared, but the only thing we now have is a way to turn it on for everyone in the company. We don't have an Appearance setting in any of our profiles  nor can we follow any of the steps on videos as it clearly shows you have to be in TRAVEL tab. 

Belle

@leedau thank you! I am playing around it and I've already seen a problem with some texts (see below). On October 2 we were told that Concur will be updated to this new theme. I would think that this means that these changes will be pushed by Concur, correct? There is no need for us admins to do anything. If this is the case if we decided to revert to the legacy theme what are the steps? 

Belle_0-1695374291465.png