cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UOA
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Concur does not show all flight departures in search

I need to book a flight from AAL to CPH (12th January) and return CPH to AAL 14th January. The return search only shows 1 daparture the whole day (4 pm - Norwegian). Looking at Norwegian.com there is a flight 9.35 am, but it will not show up in the booking tool. WHY?? ... And I can't see if there are any other flight companies - how can that be?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UOA see my screenshot for increasing the search window time frame. the + or - number is the number of hours from the time you've selected. Increase this to 6 or more and see what results you get.

KevinD_0-1670432705589.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UOA see my screenshot for increasing the search window time frame. the + or - number is the number of hours from the time you've selected. Increase this to 6 or more and see what results you get.

KevinD_0-1670432705589.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CarrieS
New Member - Level 2

I have a travel arranger that likes to use a +-12 hour window for searches as she wants to make sure she sees every possible option, but often there are still flights left out of the search results. Is there a limitation on how many results will be returned?