cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfhawney
New Member - Level 1

Refund

My presentation was canceled by the client and I canceled the airline tickets that were connected to it. There are 3 charges still on my personal credit card. Do you know when they will be refunded? Or is there a different process to ensure that the money is returned, credit given, etc?  I am new to this so am truly clueless, please help. 

I thought one was non-refundable but it shows canceled in concur. What happens with that one? Now the client may want it back in person. Is there a way to get it back if it wasn't refundable?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jfhawney I would recommend double-checking with the airlines to see if the flights were going to be refunded. Most of the time though, when you cancel a flight, it just credits your account with that airline. The airline doesn't want to lose that money, so they usually apply a credit to your account. 

That is why you should check with the airline directly. If it was non-refundable, I'm about 99% sure you have a credit.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.