cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BSkaggs513
Occasional Member - Level 1

Profile transfer

Long time user here that has switched companies, also using Concur. Is it possible to transfer all my profile info from my previous login to my new login? Or, do I have to re-enter all the same info into my now empty profile?

TIA

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BSkaggs513 transferring information is not possible. You will need to reenter the information. Think of it like this, when you switch to a new company, you are given a new username/login ID which is a brand new profile. So it is just the same as you being a first time new user. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BSkaggs513 transferring information is not possible. You will need to reenter the information. Think of it like this, when you switch to a new company, you are given a new username/login ID which is a brand new profile. So it is just the same as you being a first time new user. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AltInvSE
New Member - Level 1

Hi, 

What about in the case that we were provided new profiles upon a merger. Is it still the same case? Also have an unused ticket in the old profile. Is there a way to transfer that?

Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AltInvSE if you were provided a completely new username/log in ID, then it is the same as if you were using SAP Concur for the first time. There isn't any way to transfer information from one profile to another. 

In the case of your unused ticket, call the travel agency or the airline to be able to use that. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey