cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jtipto15
Occasional Member - Level 1

New user- I need to change my user name.

I am a new user at a university and I have had very little training. I need to become set up as a  booking delegate and an expense delegate. I realize this requires the actions of others who have to find me and accept me as a delegate. Here is my issue--I made a mistake when I was registering my account and my user name is the first part of my e-mail instead of my first and last name. Because of this, I have not been able to be set up as a delegate today as I intended. I tried to contact support via e-mailing travel@tennessee.edu, but I have not received a reply. I recognize that I need to get an administrator to change my account name. Is there a different source I could go to to access my administrator? Thanks, everyone.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jtipto15 I sent you a private message here on the community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
podell
Occasional Member - Level 1

I need to change my account name. Did not know till after I had created the account that my company wanted me to use my email address for account name

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@podell most companies do not have their employees create their own SAP Concur account. To make sure we are talking about the same thing, you created your own profile/account to log in at: www.concursolutions.com? You aren't talking about the account name here on this community, correct? 

I'll await your reply then go from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.