cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diptendu_roy
Occasional Member - Level 2

New Profile - Error while signing in & Error accessing Reset Password link

Hi, I am a new user in the organization. The admin created a profile for me in Concur.

When I try to login to www.concursolutions.com, using the userid and password provided, I get the below error -

Sorry, something went wrong.

We encountered an error processing your request. If the issue persists, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk with correlation_id f7add774e2094e599e230333ad983433-1-2-3 for additional help.

I cleared the cache but same issue persists. I tried using different browsers (IE & Chrome) without any luck.

Secondly, I verified the user exists and I tried resetting the password from the login screen. Received the email with the password reset link. When I click on the link, encounter the below error -

Sorry, something went wrong.

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk. (Error 500)

Any advice and solution shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks 
Roy

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@diptendu_roy are you still experiencing this issue? We did have an outage the other day so this could be some residual errors from that. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
diptendu_roy

@KevinD - Yes, I am still experiencing the issue. Please note that the profile was setup last Friday (02-Dec-22) and facing the issue from then.

Thanks

Diptendu Roy

@diptendu_roy I sent you a private message here on the community with a contact name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
diptendu_roy

Thanks @KevinD for the contact name. Will follow up there. Thanks

jnoble99
Occasional Member - Level 3

I am experiencing the same issue above with a new user I set up.  Followed the same steps of clearing cache, trying different browsers, resetting the password via link and in the user admin section, etc.  I had to open a case and no response yet. Our expense pay batch is closing soon and user really needs to submit a report that will be included.  If you can share the direct contact as well, that would be great! I need to have this working on Monday and support is so slow in assigning and then working on any cases.

Sheedy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi there, I am experiencing the same issue. Have tried everything. Wondering if there is a direct contact? The error I receive is: We encountered an error processing your request. If the issue persists, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk with correlation_id c2039fcf137ef80b2a2900299f9b6657-1 for additional help.

Thanks