cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustinatHBK
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lousy Tool

The Concur Travel tool is a time sink. Hours are wasted in my organization trying to book flights. We constantly face the spinning wheel that says “Processing”. This “processing” can get hung up for hours, until we close the window or try reloading. Then, when I look for help, and a real person to interact with the “personal assistant” is of absolutely no use! It’s response: “Got it! Try visiting our support FAQs or the Concur Forum” — in other words, “keep looking, and maybe other frustrated customers can help you.” Lastly, the Service Status Dashboard is of absolutely no use. Why do I need to go to a dashboard to look at a column of RED status indicators — I obviously know something is wrong, why not not tell me when it will be resolved?!?

2 REPLIES 2
JustinatHBK
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yep. No reply. No assistance, support or explanation from Concur for a flawed tool.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JustinatHBK have you reached out to your assigned SAP Concur Account Manager and not received any reply from them? If you are not sure who that is, I can certainly find out for you so you can provide your feedback directly to them. I'd answer your question if I could, but the Processing issue isn't something I can provide insight into.

I can help you get in touch with the correct people. Just let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.