cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elanderson
Occasional Member - Level 2

Loading two sets of negotiated rates from two TMCs

We have recently integrated with another company and want to make each other's negotiated hotel rates available to each other's employees to access through Concur. Despite properties loading their rates using the relevant rate loading instructions, we can't see each other's rates in Concur. Does anyone have experience of this and know what the missing link is?

6 REPLIES 6
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Elanderson Thank you for reaching out. To further assist, may I inquire what GDS your are using? 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Elanderson

Hi Lee-Anne,

our TMC uses Sabre in the US, Canada and Australia and Amadeus in all other markets.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Elanderson Thanks for that confirmation. Is your TMC seeing the discount rates in the GDS? If you haven't already, I would recommend that you work with the TCM to troubleshoot to see if this issue pertains to the corporate discounts showing in SAP Concur or if it extends to the GDS. 

There are a few steps when adding  corporate discounts to SAP Concur: 

• Client should contact their Travel Agency and provide details regarding discount code(s) agreement.   

• Travel Agency will work with GDS (Reservation System) and Hotel to upload the rates into the Company’s PCC(Pseudo City Code) in GDS for discounts to be generated. 

• The discount code has to be added in SAP Concur Travel under Manage Discounts

• The Discount Code is added for chains, for individual properties, or for hotel consortiums depending on what type of property the discount code has been set up for

You can always submit a support request in the SAP Concur portal for the SAP Concur team to research this specific in your configuration.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Elanderson

@leedau Thank you for your response.

Our TMC is never involved in the process of rate loading. I reach out to the hotels, provide them with the rate loading instructions and once they confirm the rates have been loaded, I audit visibility on Concur. I only contact the TMC if a rate is not visible to ascertain if the rate is visible on the GDS but not on the booking tool.

In this case, the issues we are having relate to loading rates from two different TMCs. I want to understand what additional steps are involved when having rates loaded from two TMCs. The properties have already been contacted by the other TMC and asked to upload their rates with the relevant rate loading instructions. They have confirmed the rates have been loaded. I've added the property discount code to Concur but we still can't access the rates through Concur and our TMC has no visibility of the corporate rates. 

Is there anything else we can do?

I raised a case relating to this issue (21473359) but didn't make any progress with it. 

Thank you for your help so far!

Kind regards,

Elizabeth

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Elanderson  Thanks for the follow up. As stated in the case, you will need to reach out to the two TCMs. They are the only ones that can access the Pseudo City Codes and allow the rates to be bookable. The support case you reference is open and assigned, so the expert assigned will be the best to solution this for you in the event you have more questions. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Elanderson

@leedau Thank you. I will advise both TMCs. I'll let you know when the issue has been solved.