cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Schirmchen
Occasional Member - Level 1

List of approved travel requests

Dear all,

as an approver for a team, is it possible to get a list/overview which travel requests I already approved for example the last 6 months? Interesting would be as well to have a reading possibility for the details clicking on a special travel request within such a list.

The same might be interesting for the travel expenses of my team which I already approved.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

☂️

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Schirmchen you should be able to go to your approval queue and view past approvals. See screenshot. When you click Authorizations, you will see a blue View button. Click this button to see your view options for past travel requests.

KevinD_0-1657934324278.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Schirmchen you should be able to go to your approval queue and view past approvals. See screenshot. When you click Authorizations, you will see a blue View button. Click this button to see your view options for past travel requests.

KevinD_0-1657934324278.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Schirmchen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks a lot Kevin!