cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lximenez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Itineraries showing up on Outlook Calendars

Has anyone experienced other traveler's itineraries showing up on your calendar or other calendars that the travel is not for? If so, what did you do?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lximenez travel itineraries should only show up on a calendar if it is the traveler or if your site is set up to require approval for all trips or if all trips are set to notify the manager. I'm not sure but it might also be appearing on the calendar of those who are arranging travel for others.

Is that the case or are you saying that someone's travel appeared on another person's calendar that wasn't the approver or travel arranger for that person?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lximenez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin,

I am saying that someone's travel appeared on another person's calendar that wasn't the approver or travel arranger for that person.

sasrsc
Routine Member - Level 2

Did the traveler send an email of the trip to this other person?
If so, Outlook could be doing it? (as this is triggered on all incoming emails). I turned it off and encourage others to do the same.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/automatically-add-events-from-your-email-to-your-calendar...

Debbie-N-OK
Occasional Member - Level 2

This issue is still around.  I have to go into my Outlook calendar and remove all of the flights, car rentals, and hotels from it each morning.  Changing the settings in Outlook isn't a resolution.  Outlook isn't causing the problem - CONCUR is. 

@KevinD - there has to be a simple way for those of us who have this issue can resolve it through CONCUR.

@Debbie-N-OK so I am understanding correctly, you are booking on behalf of others and all of their reservations are feeding into your Outlook, is that correct? Or am I misunderstanding how all the bookings are getting onto your Calendar.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Debbie-N-OK

Hi Kevin,

Not quite.

Anytime that I log in as someone else, I don't have to book something - approving out-of-policy bookings also does it. 

Debbie.

Debbie-N-OK

Only problem with turning off the Event feature on Outlook - it also stops adding those items that you want added to your calendar.  This is an issue that CONCUR needs to fix.