cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
susankovac
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is it possible to view rejected and/or expired queued travel requests?

Hello!

I am trying to pull a report of all rejected and or expired travel requests from the queue.

Thank you,

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@susankovac to clarify, you are asking about Rejected or expired travel reservations/bookings, correct? I'm asking because we have a Travel Request module.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
susankovac

Hello @KevinD !

Correct! Please elaborate on the travel request module. Where can I find more information?

Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@susankovac I'm not sure if you can view rejected bookings. I've never looked into whether this is something that can be reported on in Cognos reporting. As for our in-product travel reports, I didn't see any report about rejected bookings.

To find out more about our Travel Request module, I suggest you speak with your assigned SAP Concur Customer Success Partner. They would be better equipped to get you the information or who to speak with at SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
susankovac

OK thank you! 🙂

jiyanacb1
Occasional Member - Level 1

how can i put my travel claims

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jiyanacb1 are you asking how to submit your travel expenses? Did you book your travel using the Concur Travel booking tool?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey