cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBoyerGEA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is it possible for an administrator or travel arranger, NOT to receive all Travel Receipt emails?

Hello,

I have been appointed as administrator and travel arranger for our company in Canada.  Unfortunately, I receive emails everytime an employee makes a reservation online.  Is there a way for me not to receive all these emails?   For one reservation made by an employee, I receive:

- Travel receipt

- Hotel reservation reminder

- Updates

- Notification - Airline Schedule change

As an administrator, can I choose which employee I need to receive these notifications?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@MBoyerGEA Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community.

There is a way she can manage email notification in their SAP Concur user profile by using the steps below:

1. Log into SAP Concur and navigate to Profile > Profile Settings
2. Under Other Settings (left menu), click into System Settings
3. Go to the Email Notifications section
4. Uncheck the following Email Notifications Settings:
- Send an email every time something is put in or removed from my approval queue
- Send a daily summary of items in my queue
- Let me know when one of my requests is approved or denied
- Send Confirmation Emails Quick Help - Send Confirmation Emails
- Send Trip-on-Hold Reminder Emails Quick Help - Send Trip-on-Hold Reminder Emails
- Send Ticketed Travel Reminder Email Quick Help - Send Ticketed Travel Reminder Email
5. Click Save.

Note: Delegates and Proxies acting on a user's behalf will not be able to view the Email Notification Settings for a user under System Settings by system design. Only the end user can view them and check/uncheck these settings in the site.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.