cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjjones3rd
New Member - Level 1

Inactive account - Identify the point of contact to correct

You cannot request a reset password email because your account is inactive.
Please contact your program administrator at your company if you have any questions.

Can you assist me in identifying who in my organization I need to contact to correct this?

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @johnjjones3rd ,

Large companies will usually have a feed coming from the HR system to Concur which will automatically activate/ deactivate accounts. For smaller companies, this may be manually done by an administrator.

If you do not know whom to ask, I will start with the IT helpdesk. They should be able to point you in the correct direction. You can also check your onboarding documents for the organization. These should also help point you in the right direction.

Best regards,

Rohan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @johnjjones3rd ,

Large companies will usually have a feed coming from the HR system to Concur which will automatically activate/ deactivate accounts. For smaller companies, this may be manually done by an administrator.

If you do not know whom to ask, I will start with the IT helpdesk. They should be able to point you in the correct direction. You can also check your onboarding documents for the organization. These should also help point you in the right direction.

Best regards,

Rohan

Thank you - im getting there 🙂