cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArmandAndris
New Member - Level 1

Inactive Account

I received the email below from my Accounting Manager and have not been able to resolve the issue. After calling customer support they have no record of me at any email. How do I move forward resolving this issue?

As ***** has migrated to Concur for booking travel, you have been identified as already having a Concur account with a different company that is using your ***** email address as your login.  This may result in you not being able to access Concur with our ***** account.  In order to avoid any potential access issue in case you need to book business travel please reach out to the company you have an existing Concur account with and ask them to either add a number to the end of your email address for login or terminate the account per the below guidance.  This should solve any access issues with your ***** Concur account.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArmandAndris if you could send me a private message (click my username KevinD then the message button) and provide the email address in question I'll see if I can find where it is being used. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.