cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbdi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Inactive Account

If I make someone's account inactive does that cancel any future booked travel arrangements that were made. 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbdi it shouldn't. It just prevents them from using the tools. A booked trip is a booked trip and doesn't cancel just because the profile was deactivated. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cbdi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks @KevinD . How can I go about and check to see if this inactive user has any upcoming trips booked. I went to Travel Reporting and dont see him listed there which makes me believe he doesnt have anything booked or awaiting for approval. I would just like to confirm that this is the case.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbdi you need to be added as that person's travel arranger to see their travel items. You might be able to proxy in as that person, go to their Travel profile and add yourself in the Travel Arrangers section. Once you do that, you should be able to go into their account, click Travel at the top of the screen and see if there are any upcoming trips. 

The Travel Reports is probably accurate, but if you want to double-check for sure, use the Travel Arranger option or call your company's travel agency to see if they have any trips on record for this person.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.