cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulstas
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm not able to book a hotel or a flight

We're Sorry...

We encountered an issue that prevented us from completing your request.
We have encountered an internal error and are unable to complete this request. Please contact your company administrator to report this error, and contact your travel agency if you need immediate assistance with this reservation.
9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulstas have you double-checked your travel profile to make sure it is all complete and all required fields are filled out? Also, if you have frequent traveler program numbers entered on your profile, make sure the names on those profiles (check the vendor website) match the name on your Concur Travel profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
namhuynh
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD, I am having the same issue. I had no trouble booking my flight and rental car but now I am trying to view the itinerary and I'm getting this prompt. I have confirmed everything in my travel profile is complete and have tried clearing my cookies and cache. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@namhuynh have you contacted your company's travel agency? Most likely there is something incorrect in the configuration or set up for hotels. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hennessc

@KevinD I have tried booking a hotel through Concur as well, and am unable to do so. Error message is as follows: 

"We were unable to reserve the hotel room you requested. An error occurred while trying to reserve your room. The Worldspan reservation system did not report specifics, but it's most likely because the discount code for this hotel was not entered correctly in the Concur configuration. Please contact your travel administrator or your travel agency." 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hennessc what did the travel agency say when you contacted them? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Hennessc

@KevinD I contacted the travel agency and they said they were going to have to look into the issue, as no immediate solution was available. I spoke with them Friday 8/26, and they said they would get back to me this week. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hennessc did you have the travel agency get your hotel booked? That will be your work around until they get back to you. 

As for the issue, I won't be able to do anything because I don't know what your company's discount code for the hotel is. That is why the Travel Agency is the best option to get this fixed. 

Are you getting this message when choosing a certain hotel or certain hotel chain or does this happen no matter which hotel you select?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
almerio
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD . i have the same problem to book a hotel. i answered all the profile settings and keep the same problem.

Sorry, something went wrong.

We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@almerio have you contacted any of the people listed in the error? I would start with your company's travel agency to get the hotel booked. 

Also, are all the names on your hotel programs the same as the name listed on your SAP Concur Travel profile?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey