cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdretler
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to approve a flight for an employee when their manager is not available?

How do I approve a flight for an employee when their manager is not available? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdretler try these steps to reassign the travel approval to yourself:

To reassign a travel request from one manager to another, follow the steps below:

1. Navigate through Administration > Company > Company Admin
2. Click on Approval Queues
3. Select the manager (left) by typing the manager's name whose approvals you wish to reassign
4. Check the items you wish to reassign (Center)
5. Select the user who will take over responsibility for approving these items (right)
6. Click Reassign

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ajschneider
New Member - Level 2

Can you please provide the path for this content in the new Horizon layout? Thank you!

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ajschneider Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. The path remains the same, except the Administration Menu appears when you click on the Home drop down.

leedau_0-1696863056451.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jdretler
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you.This helped.

tknight84
Occasional Member - Level 3

I tried doing this for a manager that I know has items in their approval queue, but no items appeared for me to reassign.