cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abreyac
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I arrange my hotel accommodations?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abreyac most likely you will need to use SAP Concur travel (www.concursolutions.com) to make any travel reservations. Do you know if you have an SAP Concur profile setup? If not, you will need to reach out to your direct manager for help in getting this requested. If you do have a profile set up, have you logged into SAP Concur before? 

I'll await your reply and then provide further assistance. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abreyac
Occasional Member - Level 1

I can log in to SAP Concur and I thought I had a profile but I can't seem to sign into the link you sent above.  I received an email conformation from SAP Concur Community but it only gets me access to the forum.  Please advise.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abreyac I looked up your name and did not see that a profile for www.concursolutions.com has been set up for you. I recommend reaching out to your direct manager to have them request you get a profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.