cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukarki
New Member - Level 1

How do I add more Frequent Flyer Programs?

I am not able to add more mileage or frequent flyer programs to my concur account for some weird reason. I looked it up around the internet and there should be an "Add a Program Button", but for me there is no such button. See picture below:

ukarki_0-1713546764952.png

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ukarki thank you for your response.  It may be then that a change to the setting has occurred.  Please reach out to your Concur Travel Admin for assistance as I have no access to review your site. 

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ukarki Hello.  Thank you for your post.  Can you please tell me if you added your Delta and United programs yourself?  I am asking because there is a setting that needs to be enabled to allow travelers to edit/add frequent flyer information.  Since you are a government customer, I do not have access to view your site settings.  You most likely will need to reach out to your Concur Travel Admin at your workplace agency.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ukarki
New Member - Level 1

@TriciaW  I added them myself a while ago when I first logged in into my Concur account (couple years ago may be). There was an "add frequent programs" then. However, for some reason, the button does not exist anymore.

Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ukarki thank you for your response.  It may be then that a change to the setting has occurred.  Please reach out to your Concur Travel Admin for assistance as I have no access to review your site. 

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps