cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naangma
New Member - Level 1

Hotel is being given wrong name

I contacted concur and was told my name was correct and it correct in the profile and it is correct in my hilton honors account. However, when the hotel reservation is made it in incorrect.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@naangma are you able to make the reservation or are you not able to because of the name issue? 

Could you send me a private message showing your name as it appears on your SAP Concur profile and how it appears on the reservation, if you were able to make one, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
marcjawd
New Member - Level 1

Hello, I have the exact same problem. I can make reservations, however name is always mixed up when the hotel gets it. And the honors number has to be given every time. I also need to get the clerk at the hottel counter to correct the name and enter honors number, which is not productive, and prevents me from checkin-in remotely. 

I went into Concur and my personal info is all good (first, last names as well as honors program (Marriott Bonvoy)). 

How can I resolve this please?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marcjawd unfortunately my expertise isn't with name issues and how they appear on reservations. Have you tried speaking with your company's travel agency to see if they can figure out the name issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
naangma
New Member - Level 1

The reservation does get made. But I have to call the hotel every week to correctly match to my honors number to have the stay appear in my app. It is a hassle and it is also a new behavior that started sometime after the new year.

No problem, sent!