cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRatchford
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hotel Rate Configuration

HI All,

We have recently sent over rate load instructions to our preferred hotel providers.  All of a sudden when we look at certain hotels that are over cap, the system  shows them as within policy.  We have not made any adjustments to our hotel configuration, so I cannot determine if this a system issue, or if something has been done as it relates to our rate load for 2022 on the tmc/hotel supplier side. To further explain what I am talking about, if our cap for this hotel was $300, all rates over that amount are now showing within policy, which might cause an issue with associates are attempting to remain in compliance. We have also not added any exceptions on the expense side relating to hotels.  Can anyone help me solve the mystery?

SRatchford_1-1641408963275.png

1 Solution
Solution
SRatchford

I have solved the mystery.  A few days ago, I deleted some regional hotel rates from the system that had been in place for many years.  One of those regionals was listed as Albany GA, but based on distance, that rate also affected the properties in the ATL are.  Ended up having to reinstate the regional hotel caps and we're back in business.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
SRatchford

I have solved the mystery.  A few days ago, I deleted some regional hotel rates from the system that had been in place for many years.  One of those regionals was listed as Albany GA, but based on distance, that rate also affected the properties in the ATL are.  Ended up having to reinstate the regional hotel caps and we're back in business.