cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maritzamqz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Booking not showing on Hotel App

Good Afternoon,

If a hotel was booked, should the employee be able to see it on their Hotel App dashboard (Vendor App) or linked to the actual Hotel Vendor Page?

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maritzamqz it should appear, but the operative word here is "should". I've done airline bookings in Concur Travel that didn't appear on the vendor's app. In fact, last week I booked airfare on American and it doesn't show in the app. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Maritzamqz

Airfare are showing since the reward numbers are linking them. But Hotel bookings are not, I am thinking because they are reserved by a 3rd party and not directly with the vendor. I booked a hotel stay for our director, when he bring ups the hotel app on his mobile that reservation does not link or show on his dashboard. He normally likes to see it on there and do a quick check in when at the property. 

Lsxcvb

For the last 3 years my hotels have been showing on the app after I booking them via concur. This week they stopped showing up. My frequent guest number is and has been in my profile. They won’t show up for me anymore. I called IHG and they said they can see the reservation via my confirmation number, but my frequent guest number is not showing up. They told me it is because of third party booking. For the past 3 years my bookings have been in the app. I deleted reservation and called our travel department and they booked hotel for me and it showed up on app. Me doing it in concur is not showing up.
Did something change recently? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lsxcvb when you say, "not showing on the app" are you referring to the Concur Mobile app or the IHG app?

If you were referring to the Concur Mobile app, there wasn't any change that would cause the issue you are having. If you know who your company's travel administrator is, you can have them submit a support ticket to Concur Support as this shouldn't be expected behavior. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lsxcvb

It is not showing up on hotel IHG app. It always has. Just started doing this and nothing has changed on my end. Shows in concur. Called IHG and customer service sees my reservation, but does not see my frequent guess #. Everything is showing in the reservation on concur,  including frequent guest number etc. For some reason it stopped transferring to the IHG app recently. 

Lsxcvb

Also, I just made a reservation via concur for a Bonvoy stay and everything transferred to the bonvoy app from concur. 
So I think there is a glitch somewhere between concur and IHG that needs to get worked on.