cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbhonagi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Booking Error

I am facing  attached issue in booking a hotel through Concur. It shows that I need to update my profile, but I already did and there is nothing more I need to update.

Also I can reserve a car but not Hotel.

One or more required fields are missing from your profile. Please add the required fields. Once completed you will be redirected back to this page.Update profile Error Details
Correlation ID: 8eb896e1-812d-4c80-980b-796854dd60c7

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sbhonagi I'm not able to see your profile, so could you provide a screenshot of it to me in a private message, please? Also, you could try contacting your company's travel agency to see if they can see the issue. If you can book a rental car, then you should be able to book a hotel.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sbhonagi Hello.  Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community.  I went into your profile and clicked on Save as I saw all the required fields were populated.  I did not get an error message.  Are you able to try again and send the screenshot of the error you receive?  Since you got a correlation number it may be that a Concur Admin needs to open a Support case to investigate.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.