cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K_Justice
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Booking Error

Whenever I try to book a hotel room I keep getting the below error.  I call the travel agent and they also have an error message.   I am able to book rental vehicles with no issues. 

We're Sorry...

We were unable to reserve the hotel room you requested.

Please contact your company's Travel Administrator or your travel agent for further assistance.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@K_Justice I tried looking up who at your company is a site admin, but am not having any luck. I did notice that when you log in to SAP Concur, in the Company Notes section, there is a link to send an email to report issues. You will need to click Read More on this section to expand it, then look for the following: 

KevinD_0-1657042272885.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@K_Justice this happens with any hotel room you are trying to book or just with a certain hotel? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
K_Justice

@KevinD  I'm not quite sure if it is only with a specific hotel.  However, in the the past, I have never run into this issue. Should I try with another hotel to see if it is just that one?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@K_Justice that would help to isolate the issue. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
K_Justice

@KevinD  Thank you, I tried a Hilton hotel and was able to book, but was unable to book a Hampton in the same area.  I did not try any other hotels; let me know if you want me to try any additional.  

K_Justice

@KevinD  I just tried to book a doubletree and received the same error. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@K_Justice I tried looking up who at your company is a site admin, but am not having any luck. I did notice that when you log in to SAP Concur, in the Company Notes section, there is a link to send an email to report issues. You will need to click Read More on this section to expand it, then look for the following: 

KevinD_0-1657042272885.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
brakol

I am having the same issue. I have tried 5 different hotels. Please help!!

turranda
New Member - Level 1

I just got off the phone with tech support. This was my first time trying to book a hotel. The reason I was receiving the error message was due to my personal info having a special character. I updated my personal info removing the "." after Ct and now works. Hopefully this helps!