cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dstreet2228
Occasional Member - Level 1

Getting error Sabre Profiles Safe Mode Not Available when trying to book hotel

I am trying to book a hotel for next week and when I try to search get the error stating Sabre Profiles Safe Mode Not Available

1 Solution
Solution
dstreet2228

After seeing another post about this previously after posting this I just talked to someone in chat and they were able to sync my profile and resolve the issue.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dstreet2228 this is a new one for me. Have you tried calling your travel management company? They might be able to see the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
dstreet2228

After seeing another post about this previously after posting this I just talked to someone in chat and they were able to sync my profile and resolve the issue.

Thanks,

@dstreet2228 when in doubt, sync it out. 🙂 Glad it was resolved so quickly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AwaSignify

Hi, who did you talk to? I have the same problem 😞

brianfill

Hi Kevin,

I've seen that you've helped a couple of other people with this issue, can you help me?  I'm having same issue, getting the error: "SABRE PROFILES SAFE MODE NOT AVAILABLE" every time I try to book something through Concur.  Please help if you can!  Thanks! -Brian 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brianfill for immediate booking needs, call your travel management company to get them done. As for the sync, @dstreet2228 contacted our help desk and it sounds like they were able to do the sync. However, there is a big caveat to this. Our direct link to Support is a service your company would need to pay for. To see if you have this option, log in to your SAP Concur profile. In the upper right corner you will see Help. Click Help and if you see Contact Support in the list of options, click that and you'll see your support options. If you do not, you will need your company's site administrator to submit the issue for you. 

I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone you can reach out to, if need be.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mportilloh
New Member - Level 1

Hey Kevin, it seems like a have the same sync issue. Is this something that you can help me with?

regards,

MP

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mportilloh you will need to reach out to the person(s) who are your company's SAP Concur Travel Administrators. When you sign in to your SAP Concur profile, look on the home screen for Company Notes. Usually help contact information is listed here. You may need to click Read More on the Company Notes section to expand it. Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin - I need urgent help with this same error. Do you really not have any weekend support?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1042803 your issue is something the Travel Administrator at your company would need to resolve. 

This community site and the team that manages it is not Concur Support, so we do not monitor this community on the weekends. Also, yesterday was a holiday for our company. 

As for support for your issue, your company is handling them internally and is not using our SAP Concur Support. If you sign in to your SAP Concur account, expand the Company Notes section and scroll down to see the names and contact information for those at your company who can help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey