cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smaritzas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Forecast Report for concur travel solution

Hello,

is there a way to download the forecast travels? I will need depart+return+destination by person.

No need to download the Actual expenses.

Thanks,

Sandra

3 REPLIES 3
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hi @smaritzas 

In Analysis/Intelligent-Cognos, in folder Team content->Analysis-Stardard Reports->Travel Request you can find the "Travel Request by Segment" report, where you can put filters by Segment Type and Start Date

cjmarimo_0-1709775390617.png

cjmarimo_1-1709775456588.png

when you execute report, the result you can save in differents formats

cjmarimo_2-1709775694180.png

It's possible "Approved Travel Requests by Employee" report is more useful for you.

BR,

cj

smaritzas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks cj, 

I do not have access to cognos, but I am currently using the Travel Arrangers area, manually downloading the data for the upcoming travels:

smaritzas_0-1714470353624.png

Does it exist a report like "upcoming Trips"?

Also, can it be set up to be automatically send by the system to an e-mail?

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@smaritzas  There is a Travel Report called Employees Traveling Today within the Concur Standard Travel Reports that will show you all of the upcoming trips of the employees in your company based on selected search criteria.  Report User permission is needed and the Report Name assigned by the Reporting Admin for your Company will allow you to be able to access and run the report.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.