cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UOA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Flights with different companies?

Hi, I have several times booked my flights via the SAP Concur. I have not manage to book one flight company to the departure flight and another flight company the return flight - because I can't figure out how to do that?? Is that correct?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UOA Are you saying you are trying to book an outbound flight on one airline and the return flight on another? 

If so, at the bottom of the Trip Search area you should see an option to search for flights by Price or by Schedule. Use the by Schedule option to see outbound flights separate from return flights.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UOA Are you saying you are trying to book an outbound flight on one airline and the return flight on another? 

If so, at the bottom of the Trip Search area you should see an option to search for flights by Price or by Schedule. Use the by Schedule option to see outbound flights separate from return flights.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.