cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rakina
Occasional Member - Level 1

Flight suddenly changed to "Cancellation confirmed"

I booked flights with ANA around ~4 hours ago via Concur Travel, and finished the booking, emailed myself in the itinerary and saw it show up in my ANA account. Then I checked the trip again a few minutes ago and saw all the flight status changed to "Cancellation Confirmed". I did not trigger any cancellation from my part, and no notification email show up as well, it's only when I open the booking in Concur that I found out. I checked my reservation on ANA's website again, and it's also cancelled there. What do I do now? Should I rebook my flights? The ticket is also a non-refundable ticket, I think, so I don't know what will happen to the charge....

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rakina I would call your travel agency and ask them if they can see how the cancellation was triggered. Then have them do the rebooking just to make sure it goes through. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ThomasBFerreira
Occasional Member - Level 1

Same issued happened to me, had the flight approved and went to check itenerary and appears as "Cancellation Confirmed"

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rakina I would call your travel agency and ask them if they can see how the cancellation was triggered. Then have them do the rebooking just to make sure it goes through. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.