cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhishankar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error while booking hotel: NAME OR /FG- NUMBER REQUIRED *

Hi, While trying to book the hotel, i am getting the following error:-

We were unable to book your hotel due to the following error from the reservation system:

NAME OR /FG- NUMBER REQUIRED *

Tried this with a couple of different hotels and also confirmed that i have the Guest Name entered and all that.

Can somebody help

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dhishankar are you booking a hotel for yourself or for someone else? If for someone else, are you booking using the Guest Booking option? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Dhishankar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your response Kevin. I was trying to book for myself and trying from my account. I was not using Guest booking. 

maowen85
New Member - Level 1

I am also getting this message - I don't see any resolution below. Any tips? I am booking for myself

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maowen85 here is what I found regarding this error:

This error is caused by not having a frequent traveler number for the Hotel program or not having your number entered on your profile. The error received means the hotel rate selected is a Member rate and a hotel Membership number and/or a Frequent Guest number is required

If you don't have a Loyalty Membership for the hotel chain, select a different rate. You can also sign up with the hotel chain to get a rewards number and enter into your Travel profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.