cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennymc79
Occasional Member - Level 3

Error this morning into Sabre

Is anyone else having an issue with Concur tickets in Sabre saying CTP edits on hold and that there is no hold line --- also notice ticket line is different now. I have a ticket in but Concur open shows no disruption in travel

2 REPLIES 2
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jennymc79 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. 

This error ‘’ CTP EDITS ON HOLD ‘’comes directly from the Reservation System Sabre and is set up by the Travel Agency in the GDS (Sabre).
The error CTP EDTS ON HOLD is a GDS error. To explain a bit more:
This is an issue related to how things are set up within Sabre. CTP Edits are something the agency creates that is required information in the PNR. If a booking is created in Concur and some required information is missing we get this edit message from the GDS. Kindly verify the ''CTP EDITS'' directly with Sabre/Sabre representative on the individual Pseudo-City to confirm if the GDS Edits are set up correctly. 

SAP Concur does not have access to the area of Sabre where these edits are loaded, so this would be an issue that Travel Agency need to assist in resolving.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jennymc79
Occasional Member - Level 3

This actually was a concur issue -- Concur unceremoniously moved us to the T2 New Travel Experience platform - once I turned that off everything was fixed. Just in case this happens to anyone else.