cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sabri
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error: problem with your travel profile

Hello,

I was searching for flight and the system gave me this error: Sorry, something went wrong: We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support.

Do you know what is the issue?
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sabri this could be a number of things related to your profile. Your profile looks to be complete. I recommend calling your travel management company to see if they can pinpoint the issue. In the meantime, they could also help in booking your flight. When you log into SAP Concur, you'll see a Company Notes section. Click the Read More tab to expand this section to see contact details related to Travel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sabri this could be a number of things related to your profile. Your profile looks to be complete. I recommend calling your travel management company to see if they can pinpoint the issue. In the meantime, they could also help in booking your flight. When you log into SAP Concur, you'll see a Company Notes section. Click the Read More tab to expand this section to see contact details related to Travel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wenlea

Bonjour,

Aucune réservation n'est possible à partir du profil de quelques nouveaux collaborateurs , je reçois l'erreur suivante :

"Désolé, quelque chose s'est mal passé.

Nous avons rencontré un problème avec votre profil de voyage. Veuillez contacter votre agence de voyages pour une réservation immédiate et contactez l'administrateur de votre société ou le service d'assistance pour obtenir de l'aide.  Cela devient très pénible et nous perdons beaucoup de temps.

Cordialement,

Sylvie. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wenlea If you log in to your SAP Concur profile, you will see a Company Notes section.There is a link that your company provided to get help with these types of issues. See my screenshot. 

If you need to get travel booked as soon as possible, call your company's travel agency. 

KevinD_0-1653497824142.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
wenlea

Dois-je ouvrir un accident ? quel est le contact support Travel svp?