cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AleBon78
New Member - Level 2

Error message when trying to book flights

Hi there,

I have tried to book flights using the Concur application but unfortunately I receive the following message after hitting the search button:

Sorry, we are unable to return search results, which may be due to:
  • your company's travel policy
  • the way your company has configured Concur Travel
  • no available options for the dates/times searched
Please try another search.

I have made use to give enough hours as buffer for both departure and return but it did not help. I have looked into my profile and it seems everything is alright.

The only thing I have noticed is that my birth date does not get saved in the "TSA Secure Flight" tab. However, I will fly within Europe (from London to Milan) and I'm not quite sure this info is needed although is labeled as required. I have tried to save it multiple times but I don't seem to be successful.

Does anyone know how to fix this? And do you have any other suggestion on why I cannot book the flights?

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AleBon78 when people have trouble booking and all their profile information seems to be correct, I suggest they call their travel agency for help. They can definitely get you booked and see if there is some issue with data on your profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.