cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CWallace
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error Message When Booking Hotel

Spoiler
When I try to book a one-night hotel stay, I get the error message: CWallace_0-1648480605275.png

Any suggestions? I've cleared the cache and cookies, and have logged out/logged back in. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CWallace were you booking airfare and hotel or just a hotel? The error message is odd since it mentions airfare.

I've seen errors with hotel bookings when the name on your Hotel rewards program doesn't match the name on your SAP Concur profile. Do these names match? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CWallace
Occasional Member - Level 1

I was booking hotel only, and also found the message odd. This particular chain doesn't offer rewards, so not sure what the issue could be. 

Gerrym121
New Member - Level 1

How do I find out who my travel management company is?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gerrym121 The first place I recommend looking is in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. You may need to click Read More to expand that section, but many of our customers use Company Notes to provide travel agency information. Give that a try and let me know if you were able to find the information there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.