cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YAlvarez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error Message Not Allowed

When trying to book a departing flight using one airline and then trying to book the return flight on a different airline for roundtrip, it is showing me an error message "Not Allowed" for the return flight only.

Unsure why, it says it is business which we cannot select but the flight states it is economy. 

When trying to see if it would let me book it stand alone as a one way trip, it does allow us to select the same flight. 

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@YAlvarez Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. It could be that your company policy does not allow the return flight or perhaps can't be combined with the outbound flight. I would recommend that you contact your Travel Agency for assistance. I will send you a Private Message with the contact information. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YAlvarez would you mind sharing which two airlines you tried selecting please? I'm asking because some airlines, like Southwest, cannot be combined with another airline on the same booking. This isn't an SAP Concur issue or an issue with the Travel agency, this is a Southwest Airlines thing. There might be other airlines that work this way as well.

Also, what @leedau mentioned could likely be the reason as well.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
YAlvarez
Occasional Member - Level 1

It was Southwest and American Airlines.