cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SB004510
Occasional Member - Level 2

Employees not using concur to book travel

Has anyone figure out a way to export a report that identifies employees that are not using concur to book travel but are using the company credit card?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SB004510 In Cognos you can build a report that includes the data item of Itinerary Source. So, if they didn't book using Concur Travel, you would be able to see that. You will need to create a filter on this data item that Excludes Concur Travel from being included.You could then  and add the Credit Card type data item to see which card was used. Don't forget to add Name to the report to see who did the booking.

This report would need to be done from using the Travel folder in the data warehouse.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SB004510

Would this be in Query studio or another section of Cognos? I searched for Itinerary source but only brought back Itinerary details

SB004510

I was able to find the data items you mentioned and I built the report. Only problem is when I run the report I only get 2 line items almost like its looking at just todays date..

Devanb
Occasional Member - Level 3

In Travel Reports, the Employees Traveling Today report includes a column for Itinerary Source.  This column will show the source as either "Concur Travel" or "Direct open Booking".  The Booking System column will list the Airline, Car Rental Company or Hotel when the source is not Concur Travel.  This report can be ran by day, month, quarter, year, or all, so the report name is a bit misleading.