cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Desired hotel not listed

I have found a hotel from external sources that is not listed here.  Is it possible to still book it?

5 REPLIES 5
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nel Hello.  Thank you for posting to the Community.  There could be several different factors why you might not be seeing a hotel in your search.  Your company could have a hotel property hidden, it may not be in the Concur database if new or changed ownership or a few other reasons.  Can you please provide me with the hotel property, city and dates you are attempting to search?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nel

Hi @TriciaW,

The name of the hotel is The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel located at 481 Eighth Avenue, Hell's Kitchen, New York, NY 10001 , United States.  Here is a listing from book.com: https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/new-yorker-ramada-plaza.en-gb.html?aid=2127537&label=metagha-link-M... .

It is the closest to our target location and also the cheapest while being a 4 star hotel.

Nel

Hi @TriciaW ,

Any updates?  Just to supplement my earlier reply.  The travel date is June 23-26.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nel I have tried to get results returned for that hotel in your site for those dates as other dates as well.  There are several rules in place hiding certain hotel properties.  I am unable to associate the property number in the rules with a property. You will need to reach out to your Concur Admin to research or open a case with Concur to research.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CK42
New Member - Level 1

I have the same problem.  The host hotel is booked up and the closet hotel that falls within my department's price point is this one:

Indian Wells Resort Hotel

76661 Palmeras Rd, Indian Wells, CA 92210

760-345-6466