cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saritha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delegation

My manager has delegated his approval to me. However, am unable to see any requests for approval. Also, I did not receive any auto notification asking me to approve. But when we check in Concur, we can see the delegation my manager has done to me. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Saritha hello there. I looked at your profile and yes you are a delegate for your manager. However, the way your site is configured, employees, in this case your manager, are not allowed to add approving delegates. This is currently reserved for your site administrators to assign. I'll send you a private message here on the community with a name to contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Saritha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks so much Kevin .. Will reach out to the contact you provided and let you know. 

Regards

Saritha

Jane1
New Member - Level 1

Hi I also have this issue i have been made a delegate by a new manager but can only see 'travel' in the top ribbon there are no expenses or approval tabs at the top as I have with my other managers - thanks for your help

EL-omm
New Member - Level 1

Hi there, I believe I'm having the same issue - can you help me get it fixed please? Thank you!