cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BEngelke
Occasional Member - Level 3

Configuring TSA options for Guest booking

We're switching our guest booking from Sponsored Guest users to Non-Profiled Travel so we can have some more control over what our guests are doing; we've had a few candidates that are not providing their travel information back to our HR Group or have chosen to not show up. I'm following the guide for Non-Profiled travel and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Requirements but I can't find the Travel system admin section in our settings to enable the unknown birthdate setting, is there a permission I'm missing or a configuration I need to request from support? 

BEngelke_0-1706035468293.png

BEngelke_1-1706035623083.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BEngelke I was reading up on this and the main reason someone wouldn't see this is due to another setting that your TMC would need to update. Your best option is to reach out to your TMC.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BEngelke I was reading up on this and the main reason someone wouldn't see this is due to another setting that your TMC would need to update. Your best option is to reach out to your TMC.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BEngelke
Occasional Member - Level 3

I was able to get it updated with a support ticket, according to Concur support the Travel system admin role isn't typically given to customers so maybe it's a TMC role?