cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kileyn
New Member - Level 1

Concur to Outlook

Hello,

Previously when I booked travel all the itineraries would appear in my outlook calendar.  Now none of them. The email address has not changed, so I am assuming when I updated my profile, I somehow disabled the send to my calendar function???

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kileyn actually this is an Outlook setting, so maybe when Outlook or Office updated, it disable this option. Try these steps in Outlook:

1. Click File > Options

2. Click Mail > Scroll down to Tracking section 

• Enable"Automatically process meeting requests and responses to meeting requests and polls"  and click Ok. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kileyn
New Member - Level 1

Hello KevinD,

My Outlook is set up that way already.  Is there any other suggestions?  I am really struggling to manage my time as I am traveling 8 out of the 10 weeks currently and not having the flights in the calendar is messing me up....

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kileyn and you are receiving the email notifications from SAP Concur when your booking is completed, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kileyn
New Member - Level 1

Yes. I learned that our latest updates disabled the update to the Outlook Calendar and that I will need to click on the itinerary and add to my calendar from the itinerary while our Microsoft and Concur teams figure out the issue.  Thank you.