cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i347333
New Member - Level 1

Concur error message about error in my profile, I'm a new user and I try to search for flights

2 REPLIES 2
sasrsc
Routine Member - Level 2

This is a common issue. Make sure there's no special characters in fields. Make sure you don't have a name typo with special characters (A-Z only). Try removing all your membership numbers. Make sure you have an address for work and your credit card. Only add a state value if you're living in the USA. There are a number of potential areas that are wrong in a profile. We deal with this daily.  Do you get to see availability or does it not let you even get to that screen? You can also call your travel agency and see if they have a travel profile for you. I'm not in customer service for Concur (but just trying to help)

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@i347333 could you try to recreate the issue and take a screenshot of the error, please? I'll need to see it to get some idea of what the issue might be. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.