cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arbitra
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot book flight - Province not supported

Hello,

During the flight booking process I need to complete Traveller Information screen where the field Province is marked as optional.

I leave it blank but the next screen is an error message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to complete your booking. Billing address error - Province not supported. Enter a supported province."

What do I need to enter?

In Hungary we don't use Province as part of the address. Also my Profile is well saved with Province field left blank.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
KateOD
New Member - Level 1

Yes I am the same, I am Ireland based, and there is no option for 'province' and when I click submit I get the same error message

aartsd

I have the same issue and cannot resolve it via changing the phone number. Pretty annoying when booking a flight.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arbitra and @KateOD I had a similar issue happen with someone a few months back. Although the error kept saying it was the State/Province field, we determined the error was coming from his mobile phone number and how it was entered. Give that a look on your profile. I had to Google the format for U.K. numbers, so look that would be a good resource to see what the proper format might be.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aartsd

Sorry, might be better placed here instead of above:  I have the same issue and cannot resolve it via changing the phone number. I am based in the Netherlands and the phone number is 06XXXXXXXX or with Country Code 00316XXXXXXXX both do not work.

arbitra

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the advise, unfortunately I won't be able to verify as I already booked the flight outside Concur - I didn't want to miss the chance due to technical issue.

I hope it will be fine next time.

Thanks again!