cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RSchlemmer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't sign in...AGAIN!!!

Well, last September, I couldn't sign in and here I am again.

What is with this site? You don't use it for a few months and it forgets you?

And when I attempt, "forgot password", I get no email response.

I don't what General Electric is paying for this, but, it's terrible!!!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RSchlemmer hello there. Normally I would start my response with Happy Friday, but seeing you typed the word "again" in all caps, I knew it wasn't likely the best greeting.

So, as you know, GE now has spun-off GE Vernova International. With this spin-off, the GE site you used to sign in to has been sunsetted and is no longer in use. I'm not sure if GE sent out any corporate communication about this. Seems like this would have been a somewhat major announcement to let their users know their SAP Concur profiles would be deactivated and that they would now be signing in to a different instance of SAP Concur.

That is the reason you cannot sign in.  Those credentials are no longer valid. How do I know this? I can still access the old GE site and your profile is set to Inactive as of October 18, 2023. What I then did was go into the new GE Vernova site and did a search for your name. However, I regret to inform you that there isn't a profile set up for you in the new site. I don't know why, I don't know if this is an oversight, I don't know if this was intentional, but all I can tell you is what I see or don't see in the new site.

I just wanted you to have all the facts and to clarify that your sign in issue isn't an SAP Concur issue. This one falls on your company for not properly informing you about the change of sites. If you would like, I can send you the names of two people listed as Site Admins so you can get set up properly. If you would like me to send those to you, just let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RSchlemmer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin. of course there was no communication! Thank you sir.