cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbhishekRoy
New Member - Level 1

CONCUR FLIGHT BOOKING

Hi,

I am a new CONCUR user and I tried booking a flight on CONCUR. I was just browsing and "reserved" a flight but the application says that the flight has already been booked and confirmed.

I didnt make a payment; please could someone help me how does this booking go ahead? what is the payment status? how can i make the payment etc.?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AbhishekRoy hello there. I'm going to move your post to the Travel forum. This is the Invoice forum. 

I'm not clear on your post...are you wanting to purchase the flight or are you asking how the airfare was booked and confirmed if you had only just reserved it? 

When you are doing a travel booking, you should eventually end up on a screen that show you your complete itinerary and at the bottom of this screen there is a button that says Purchase ticket. That is the final step. 

If the itinerary is only confirmed and not purchased, you should see an Alert on the SAP Concur home screen that says you have an unfinished reservation. If you do not see this, sign in to SAP Concur, click Travel at the top of the screen. On the Travel home screen, click the Upcoming Trips tab. This should show your itinerary and what the current status is. If it says Ticketed, then the purchase has been made. If it doesn't, then it has only been confirmed. If it isn't ticketed, try clicking the trip name (it will be a hyperlink) to open the itinerary and look for an option to Purchase.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.